Introduction of ROWS for Critical Infrastructure
Technology and Critical Asset Protection
Using Precision Remotes & IEC Infrared Technology to Protect Property, Increase Security Plan Effectiveness and Cut Costs
In 2020 property and critical assets are becoming increasingly more vulnerable to acts terrorism, both foreign and domestic. One single act of terrorism on a critical target like our nation’s capital, Washington D.C., or a Strategic Military Bases our Naval ports, Nuclear utility companies, Airports, Internet Data Hubs, and many others could have a devastating ripple effect on our community and economy. Imagine if your local utility substation was taken out of commission or a chemical storage facility was compromised endangering the local community. Anyone of these terrorist attacks could cost millions of dollars in lost business due to loss of power, lost products, and potential loss of lives.
Precision Remotes and IEC Infrared have many years of operating experience in protecting our nation’s strategic nuclear assets, Air Force Bases, and forward operating outposts over the past decade. We have lethal technology with remotely operated weapon stations and non-lethal detection technology to community’s security concerns. The technology impact of the SENTRY II remotely operated perimeter target engagement system (ROPTES) establishes high assurance in critical asset site security plans' effectiveness. Robotic guards are the low-cost, effective solution of the future as opposed to the expensive armed security guard strategies of the past. (see Business Model for Implementing RWS)
SETNRY II solution delivers what no one else can:
- Increases Security Force Survivability
- Eliminate Excessive Human Security Capital
- Delivers Hard Labor Cost Savings (1-year return on investment)
- Reduce Year to Year Operations Management and Overtime
- Protect Dangerous Chemical Areas and Hazardous Radiation Areas
- Maintain Continuous Security during/after Terrorism or Natural Disasters
- Eliminate the Number of Security Guard Post Personnel thus lower operating costs.